Many JKP books are available to lecturers for inspection. We ask that you provide details of your course and institution, and you may inspect up to three titles at a time.
Request an e-inspection copy:
- Access the JKP portal at Ebook Services (by clicking this link)
- Log in, or click "Request Access" if you are a new user.
- Search for the textbook(s) you would like to inspect and click "Add". Then follow the remaining simple steps to submit your request.
- Once your request has been approved by JKP, you will receive login details for your own personal e-inspection bookshelf.
- Download and read the textbooks you have requested within 60 days.
If you have any queries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.